Soul Treks is hosting a Family Cultural Expedition on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic March 2-30, 2019
Expedition highlights include:
- Beach days
- Plantation experience (mangoes, coconuts, coffee, cacao, sugar cane and so much more) with a Dominican lunch
- 4 day expedition to hike in nature
- Community Project making a house wheelchair friendly and creating a path so a man get outside for the first time in 22 years!
- Merengue and Bachata dance lessons
- Spanish Immersion with local kids and teens
- Cultural Artisan Workshops. Learn local art from the pros! Jewelery, painting, basketry, wood carving and more. Learn to make local toys!